Chances are you know the value of information and support if you are living with Parkinson’s disease. This blog brings so many people together with a single goal – living your best with Parkinson’s disease. Each person has their own idea of what helps, what gives the most sense of support, wellbeing, happiness and empowerment. Help us bring awareness and support to the community by telling us what has helped you the most.
Add your tips or helpful experience to the list below by replying to this post. This information will help us create a top ten tips for Parkinson’s
- Get the information you need to understand your condition and the medicines used to treat it.
- See a physical therapist to tailor your exercise program to your needs
- Add antioxidants to your diet
- Focus on the positive and what you can do not just what you can’t
- Dont go it along. Reach out to others for help and give it in turn when you can
- Reduce the effects of stress.
- Search for balance in life- nourishing the mind,body and soul